If you’ve made the decision to make Vedic Relief part of your treatment and recovery plan after having been diagnosed with Bell’s palsy, congratulations! You may also be wondering what else you can do in order to help yourself recover faster in addition to taking Vedic Relief. And there are, in fact, a few simple things that you can do in order to help yourself recover faster in addition to taking Vedic Relief.
1. First and foremost,up your water intake. Keeping your body properly hydrated is an important part of every day life, and it is especially that much more necessary when you are recovering from a condition like Bell’s palsy.
2. Look at your diet and be sure that you are eating healthy foods. This is a good time to take a look at your overall health and take measures to better take care of your whole body in addition to recovering from Bell’s palsy.
3. Increase your B-vitamin intake as well, whether it be through food containing vitamin B or through supplements. Consult your physician, naturopath, or nutritionist for the method of vitamin intake that will be best for you.
4. Exercising regularly will also help, in addition to reducing stress and getting sunlight. Going out for a jog on a daily basis is one example of many ways in which to satisfy this one recommendation. Many people find that lower impact exercising – such as yoga – is also very helpful in reducing stress, toning their bodies, and still gets them outside on a daily basis.
5. Also, you’ll want to keep your face away from drafts and cold breezes. You will not be able to feel the intensity on the affected side, which can lead to damage – windburn on your cheeks, dryness of your eye, or even damage to your ear. Wear hats or an eye patch as necessary.
During your time recovering from Bell’s palsy, take a moment to evaluate your overall health. The better you feel in general and the more positive your attitude toward recovery, the more likely you are to experience a smooth, quick recovery phase.